Our mission is to strengthen student learning and student success by providing quality health care services to a multi-cultural population through the promotion of health education, prevention and wellness.
We, the staff of Student Health Services , believe that YOU should play an active part both in maintaining health and in treatment and prevention of illness. We want you to be a partner in your care, so here are a few tips:
- Ask questions about your treatment.
- Ask about laboratory tests that are ordered and be sure to request the results.
- Have medications explained to you as to expected effects and side-effects or possible interactions with other drugs.
- Students can be seen on a walk-in basis for many of our services
- Appointments are available for physicals, chiropracic services, mental health services and dieticians