About the SLO Committee
The Senate Committee on Student Learning Outcomes ("SLO Committee") meets every second and fourth Monday from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in LC 51.
The purpose of the SLO Committee has been established as follows:
- Oversees the SLO strategy for Cerritos College
- Provides support to all individuals and programs on campus that need help with developing and assessing SLOs
- Suggests college-level resources to support SLOs
- Coordinates with other groups doing SLO work, including the Instructional Program Review Committee, Curriculum Committee, and the Office of Research and Planning
- Oversees SLO assessments for the AA/GE program, career and technical education program, transfer program, developmental education program, and institution
- Monitors trends and practices on issues within the committee's scope and communicates them to the college.
Quorum Requirement: To reach quorum, the Student Learning Outcomes Committee requires fifty percent plus one of its members to be in attendance.
For more information regarding the structure and purpose of the SLO Committee, please review the college's Shared Governance web page.