Staff Development - Employee of the Month
Classified/Confidential Employee of the Month Nomination Form
Who is eligible?
- Each Nominee must be a permanent full-time or part-time classified or confidential employee. (Nominations are received and verified by Staff Development Assistant)
- Nominees must perform their job duties with distinction and also make a positive contribution to students, fellow employees, or the college community.
- Examples of positive contributions to the college community any include but are not limited to:
- serving on a committee or as a club advisor
- improving or creating a new procedure, guideline or process
- participating in campus programs, events or student activities.
- doing volunteer work on campus or off-campus
Deadline:Please submit nominations by the 25th of the month for consideration at the next committee meeting.
Guidelines for Writing a Nomination:
Please provide a detailed description of why you think the nominee has earned the honor of becoming the "Outstanding Classified/Confidential Employee of the Month."
Please provide specific examples of how the nominee's contributions to the college go above and beyond his/her normal job duties.
For this nomination to be considered, the nominating individual must list detailed reasons why the nominee(s) should be considered by the committee.
You may complete this form as a paragraph or a list of relevant information. Thank you for taking the time to nominate your fellow employees for their contributions to the college mission and community. If you need assistance completing the Nomination form, please call Monica Acuña at extension 2285.
Revised February 12, 2014
Approved by Staff Development Committee March 12, 2014