Teacher TRAC Counseling Services
Interested in Teacher TRAC?
The Teacher TRAC Counseling Team is dedicated to assisting students in developing transitional skills to help them achieve success in their academic, career and life goals in an inclusive environment that embraces the diversity of our students and community.
Teacher TRAC Counselors:
Rigoberto Castro - CTE Counselor
Francesca Bello - CTE Counselor
Tips for New Teacher TRAC Students:
- Learn about the Teacher TRAC Program and what it takes to enroll in the program.
- How to Get Started in the Teacher TRAC Program
- Enroll in Counseling & Guidance 50, Orientation/Educational Planning
- Use Online Counseling link for general questions.
- Make an Appointment with one of our Teacher TRAC Counselors
- Use the Financial Aid link to see what Financial Aid is Available.
- Visit the Teacher TRAC Calendar to see what's happening in Teacher TRAC.
- Contact the Teacher TRAC Center if you have questions or want more information.
Teacher TRAC Counselors, are available to assist you
with questions regarding academics & transferring.
Make an appointment with a Teacher TRAC Counselor through:
Teacher TRAC Center at (562) 860-2451 Ext. 2212