Campus will be closed December 24, 2018 – January 1, 2019 for the winter recess. Happy Holidays!

Other Veteran Resources

Choosing a School Fact Sheet: Factsheet containing answers to many general questions that new veteran students have.

V.A. Medical Benefits: Apply to your nearest V.A. hospital online. 

Request Military Records: Standard form 180, request pertaining to military records.

Veterans Dependant Educational Assistance: For the dependent child, spouse or unmarried surviving spouses of a service connected disabled or deceased veteran may be entitled to tuition and fee waiver benefits at any campus of the California State University system, University of California or a California Community College.

Employment Development Department (E.D.D.): All E.D.D. Job Service offices have specially trained staff to ensure veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces receive maximum employment and training opportunities. 

CalVet Home Loan Program The California Department of Veterans Affairs and its CalVet Home Loan program is committed to helping veterans and active duty personnel attain the American Dream of home ownership and while we currently don't have the legal authority to refinance homeowners who are in difficult situations, we are exploring possible legislative solutions. In the mean time if you need assistance you can call or access the following websites

New Directions: The New Directions mission is to empower veterans and facilitate their successful return to families and society.

Contact: Eric Kwonrad (310) 864-2376

Volunteers of America: Volunteers of America is a national, nonprofit, faith-based organization dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential.

Contact: J. Duff Leahy (213) 622-3540

Stay Connected

Site Map | Accreditation | Disclaimer | Report a Website Issue | Document Readers | Gainful Employment | Safety Reporting | Last Update: 2/20/2018