Services Funded by the ASCC



The Cerritos College Student Activities Fee (CCSA)PDF document provides each student with a photo ID and a current semester sticker. The CCSA has many benefits around campus and in the community. The Student Activities Sticker and card helps to improve campus security and provide you with another form of picture identification. Possession of this card will enable Cerritos College to maintain and comply with state mandates regarding all areas of safety and accountability.  

In addition for its campus security use, CCSA Fee provides access to college-wide services, such as:

Revenue from the collection of this fee may be used by the ASCC to support or oppose political measures. The Student Activities Fee can be covered by your Pell Grant. Please contact Financial Aid to have your Student Activities fee covered by your Pell Grant. The student activities fee is subject to a Student Activities Fee Waiver.



  • Game Room
    The Game Room offers a number of video games and pool tables for the Associated Student Body members to use as a way to take a break from their studies. For hours and more information regarding the Game Room, please call (562) 860-2451, ext. 2479.
  • Student ID Center
    The Student I.D. Center is located in  Admissions and Records.
    All students may pick up their new semester sticker here. Continuing students may bring in their old card, and new students get their picture taken for the free start up card. For hours & more information regarding the Student ID Center, please call (562) 860-2451, Ext. 2120.



A bulletin board of rental listings is maintained in the Student Activities Center Complex. These off campus listings include rooms, rooms with board, rentals to share, furnished and unfurnished apartments and houses off campus. Cerritos College does not provide any student housing on campus.Students who would like to obtain information on the different listing must have a current student activities semester sticker.

  • If you would like more information regarding student housing, please call the Student Activities Center at (562) 860-2451, extension 2479.
  • If you are a landlord and would like to post a listing on our campus, please fill out the Housing Board form PDF documentand return it to the Game Room Supervisor or via fax (562) 653-7826.

FREE Microsoft Office for Students
It's not a trial! Students and teachers are eligible for Office 365 for Education, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools. All you need to get started is to enter a valid school email address.

Sign up today!