The poster reads:
Food Drive Contest
Join the Race to Stock our
Student Health Center
The Student Health Center Food Bank was
established in 2013 to help feed Cerritos College
students in need. As the Health Center continues
to serve more students, supplies are low and
need to be replenished. Join the race to fill the
Food Bank to help our students stay healthy and
in school. Visit http://cms.cerritos.edu/foodproject/
for more details about the Food Bank.
- Email Carrie Edwards, email@example.com with the
name of your group, division, department or club. Include a
contact person and the location for your food box.
- Collect food items in the box provided
- Email Erica Mclennan, firstname.lastname@example.org to
schedule pick-up for your full box and to request a new box
- Share your experience on Facebook and Twitter using
THE GROUP WITH THE MOST FILLED
FOOD BOXES WINS!
- Pizza Party for most food items collected between
April 11 - May 6 and posession of "winners" trophy for a year
ALL NON-PERSHABLE ITEMS ACCEPTED.
High Demand Items
CUP O NOODLES
CHICKEN NODLE SOUPS
CRACKERS (INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED)
MAC & CHEESE (ADD WATER ONLY)
Highlighted items in short supply
Please check that items are not
expired before donating.