AIME Assessment Preparation Workshop
The AIME Program, in collaboration with the Adult Education Department, is now offering free Assessment Preparation/Math Review Workshops. Workshop are customized by skill level, computer-based, and self-paced.
- Review Math concepts
- Improve your assessment test scores
- Stay on track to complete your Math courses in one academic year
- Receive instructor and tutor support
- Enrollment priority given to AIME Students
- Open to Continuing Students, New Students, and Recent High School Graduates
- September 18 to September 28 (M-Th) 4:00 PM – 5:50 PM. Location: LC 174. Section #27349
- October 23 to November 2 (M-Th) 4:00 PM – 5:50 PM. Location: LC 174. Section #27351
- November 27 to December 7 (M-Th) 4:00 PM – 5:50 PM. Location: LC 174. Section #27353
To enroll in a workshop, please visit the AED office in the Community Education (CE) building, or call (562) 467-5098.