DSPS: Remember - Its never too early to enroll at Cerritos College
DSPS Handouts - Remember ...
If you decide to enroll at Cerritos College,
It’s NEVER TOO EARLY,
But it’s SOMETIMES TOO LATE!
For the BEST ASSISTANCE fromDisabled Student Programs and Services…
Call DSPS at least three (3) months before you plan to attend classes. An intake appointment will be necessary before we can provide services. Advance planning to arrange for the support services you may need in classes takes time.
- Call DSPS at (562) 860-2451 X2335 to schedule an intake appointment
While waiting for your intake appointment…
- Read the information on the www.cerritos.edu/dsps
- Go to the Admissions and Records Office to file an Application for Admission
- Make arrangements to take the College Assessment/Placement Tests
- See a Counselor for Academic Advisement
If you cannot complete these steps independently due to the limitations of your disability, you will need to allow additional time for the completion of these activities before you plan to begin attending classes. DSPS will provide you with assistance with these activities after your DSPS intake appointment.