Cash Course is a free online money management educational resource available to all students 24/7. Click on the link above and register.
- 08-23-2017 MP 205 9:30-11:00am
- 08-29-2017 LC 155 at 1:20 - 2:30pm
- 11-08-2017 LRC 213 at 1:00 - 2:15pm
- 11-02-2017 at 2:00 - 3:00pm
Location: Finanical Aid Resource Center
Financial Literacy Resources:
- National Endowment for Financial Education
- 360 degrees of Financial Literacy, by American Institute of CPAs
- Practical Money Skills for Life
- Better Money Habits with Khan Academy
- Hands-on Banking
Are you COUNTING AHEAD? Learn about resources avaiable to you about the importance of financial wellness.
For further information please contact the Financial Aid office at (562) 860-2451 Ext. 2397 or e-mail us at email@example.com.