Fitness Specialist Certificate
CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
Suggested course sequencing:Fitness Specialist Certificate
- HED 110 - Community First Aid and CPR (3 Units)
- KIN 102 - Introduction to Athletic Training (3 Units)
- KIN 104 - Fitness and Wellness (3 Units)
- KIN 202 - Measurement and Interpretation of Fitness (3 Units)
- KIN 203 - Programs and Principles of Conditioning (3 Units)
- HED 200 - Nutrition For Health, Fitness and Physical Conditioning (3 Units)
- AP 120* - Anatomy and Physiology (4 Units)
- BA 100 - Fundamentals of Business (3 Units)
- PE 271B - Occupational Work Experience for Athletic Training and Fitness (1 Unit)
*(AP 150 & AP 151 or AP 200 & AP 201 recommended for transfer students)
TOTAL CERTIFICATE UNITS: 26
ASSOCIATE IN ARTS DEGREE REQUIRMENTS:
- Meet the requirements of the Certificate of Achievement in Exercise Science: fitness and complete general education requirements and electives to achieve a minimum of 60 units.
- See Cerritos College Graduation Requirements.
- Although many of these courses are transferable, this certificate/A.A. Degree is nontransferable.
- Please see Counselors or respective department chairperson for additional alternatives.