Cerritos College Food Project
Food-related books from the Cerritos College Library.
Below is an ever-growing collection of relevant links, many suggested by faculty, students, and staff on campus who are investigating food.
- The Library Newsletter features relevant research and books on food.
- Can We Eat to Starve Cancer? TED Talk by William Li
- Modern Meat - 2002 Frontline documentary on the meat production process
- South Central Farm was a community farm in Los Angeles; Documentary video and website
- Michael Specter, "Seeds of Doubt" in the New Yorker magazine, on an activist's crusade
against genetically modified (GMO) crops.
- Gustavo Arellano, journalist and author of Taco USA: How Mexican Food Conquered America:
Gustavo's Instagram; he also consulted on the Burrito Bracket (nationwide search for
America's best burrito) on the FiveThirtyEight
- Prof. Lefebvre's Food Writing on the Rise -- great feed with lots of links to current food-related news and information.
The Cerritos College Food Project is a campus-wide effort to learn about food in all its aspects, across the academic disciplines.
Site maintained by George Jarrett.