5 Reasons Why You Should Caption Your Facebook Videos
- 1. Videos get more impressions on the newsfeed than any other type of post.
- 2. Facebook videos auto-play on mute, so captions are needed to let the viewer follow
- 3. Captions make your video accessible to all users, from a deaf viewer to someone
on a noisy train or a quiet library.
- 4. Subtitles in other languages make your video accessible to international viewers.
- 5. Closed captions are proven to increase engagement and watch-time.
Download How-To Guide to add captions to Facebook videos.