Applying to the Learning Communities Program
Interested in joing a Learning Community or the First Year Experience Program?
Here's what you need to do:
- Step 1: Review the current schedule of classes online.
- Step 2: Pick the classes (or Houses for FYE) you need.
- Step 3: Call or visit the Website to find out when you can sign up for these classes.
- Step 4: Print out a copy of your unofficial transcripts.
- Step 5: Visit the Learning Communities Center and bring your Transcripts with you.
- Step 6: Sign a contract with Learning Communities or FYE to officially enroll in classes.
- Step 7: Pay your dues once you are officially enrolled in the classes.