Finish First Program
CERRITOS Finish First
You’re invited to join CERRITOS Finish First! Congratulations—you’ve earned it.
The CERRITOS Finish First program supports student achievement through completion of certificates, associate degrees, and transfer requirements. Your success in completing most of the units required for your program moved you into this important group of student achievers.
We are here to help you get to the finish line—to Finish First.
Based on your declared certificate and/or degree in MyCerritos, we estimate you need to finish just one course to complete your program.
How CERRITOS Finish First will help you to complete your remaining required class:
- Finish First will enroll you in the one required class you need to finish.
To use your Cerritos Finish First benefits, please:
- Click this link to go to the CERRITOS Finish First web site:
- Follow the directions on How to Use Degree Audit. Review the results. pick the one course necessary to complete your program;
- Use Schedule Plus to pick your 1st and 2nd choice days and times to take your chosen required course in the Summer 2017 semester;
- Click on Cerritos Finish First Enrollment Request Form; complete the form; and,
- Do one of the following, Prior to your enrollment date or no later than April 14, 2017 (Please note: not all courses may be available)
- Submit your Cerritos Finish First Enrollment Request form in person to Admissions and Records in the Administration Building
- Send this form by email to FinishFirst@cerritos.edu :
Please return your CERRITOS Finish First Enrollment Request Form as soon as possible, but it must arrive to us no later than April 14, 2017 if you wish to use this program!
After your petition has been approved, you may submit your Petition for Graduation to the Office of Admissions, Records, & Services
We are very proud of your academic achievements thus far. We look forward to celebrating your finish, too!
Jose L. Fierro, D.V.M., Ph.D. President of Cerritos College