Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Technology Classes that you can earn Certificates in
- Machine Tool Technology - National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS)
- Students in MTT100, MTT95L, and MTT92L can take their NIMS test to earn Industry Certification
- Engineering Technology - Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA)
- Students in ENGT259 can take their CSWA test to earn Industry Certification
Certificates in our Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Technology classes
- Architecture Technology
- Engineering Design Technology
- Engineering Technology
- Machine Tool Technology
- New Product Development
- Plastics/Composites Manufacturing Technology
- Woodworking Manufacturing Technology
1- Make sure you meet the requirements
To view the course descriptions and the certificates available, view the 2017-2018 Catalog*
*Open the document called 2017-2018 General Catalog and find the Certificate requirements.
2 - Determine with form to fill out
View and download the Forms for Petition for Certificate, Petition for Degree, and Petition for Associate in Arts Degree for Transfer.
Petition for Certificate : Petition to graduate with a Certificate of Achievement.
Petition for Degree : Petition to graduate with an Associate in Arts.
Petition for Associate in Arts Degree for Transfer : (AAT/AST) This degree pattern is articulated for transfer to the CSU system.
3 - Fill out your form and meet with a Counselor or try http://cms.cerritos.edu/counseling/online-counseling.htmOnline Counseling.
4 - Submit the form in person to Admissions & Records.