Special Admit K-10th / College Bridge 11th & 12th Program
What is the Special Admit K-10th / College Bridge 11th & 12th Program?
It is a program that provides an opportunity for High School students to earn college credit while in high school. High School students enroll in Cerritos College courses through this program and earn Cerritos College credit. High School students can attend classes in Summer, Fall, and Spring.
- In 2017, five students from Lynwood High School earned their Certificate of Achievement in Engineering Design and Production Technology. Read about their story.
- In 2016, one student from Lynwood High School earned his Certificate of Achievement at Cerritos College before graduated from High School. Read about Carlos Henriquez's story.
- In 2015, five students from Lynwood High School in the Special Admit/College Bridge program earned their Certificate of Achievements at Cerritos College at the same time they graduated from High School.
View our infographic about this program at: https://infogr.am/ametll___sacb-338
Special Admit (K-10th Grade)*
- G.P.A. - 2.5
- Max Units: 4 units each Fall, Spring, and Summer
College Bridge (11th & 12th Grade)*
New College Bridge students must take assessment tests
- G.P.A. - 2.0
- Max Units: Spring & Fall 8 units, Summer 7 units
*If your high school has an articulation agreement for the PLTW course, it is recommended you take another course for the Special Admit K-10th / College Bridge 11th & 12th program.